Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November 17th Mini Sessions

We still have spots available at our new and exciting mini-session experiment! I'm blocking of most of Saturday, November 17th as "Whatever you need a picture of" mini -sessions.

Pin up? Family picture? Business head shot? Kids? Whatever you need.


I am charging $50 for a half hour spot and one digital portrait of your choice. You may book more than one slot if you think you'd like more time, or order more images if you are digging them. $25/each extra digital image. Prints and other products available for order.

Hair and Make up services will be available if you let me know ahead of time. 
 $65/Hair, $30/Makeup

E-mail me @ christi@grinkie.com and send a $25 deposit to save your spot.



Due to the mini-sessions open house feel it is not a good match for boudoir shoots, so talk to me about that if that is what you need.

*Model: Rohanna Jones, Hair & Makeup - Rohanna Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment